True to the Eyeota ethos, our new Data Desk is powered by an amazing team of individuals. In between RFP requests, we chatted with our Audience Specialists to learn more about them and the interesting requests they get.
Meet Ben Aronowitz, native New Yorker and Audience Specialist for the Americas. Ben has a passion for data and a commitment to helping advertisers and marketers identify the best audience solutions for their campaigns. Have a segment inquiry? Contact Ben at the Eyeota Data Desk.
Favorite travel destination(s)
- Outer Banks, North Carolina, U.S. – the beaches on the northern end of the island are beautiful and empty
- Charleston, South Carolina, U.S. – go to the Lewis BBQ, order the brisket. Then go for seconds
- Barcelona, Spain – go to the top of Tibidabo for the beautiful views of the city
Interesting hobby or hidden talent
- I infuse my own balsamic vinegar – currently, I’m working on dark chocolate and espresso-almond batches
Most interesting audience question asked
- “Can you reach people who laugh uncontrollably?”
Most recommended audience segments
- Segment requests to reach B2B decision makers
Most obscure segments or segments people should consider
- We have voter data segments that, despite it not being an election year in the U.S., speak to the core values of the consumers and could be an interesting opportunity for advertisers
Favorite part of being an Audience Specialist
- Coming up with creative solutions to meet the needs of advertisers across all industries
Have a question about audience planning? Looking to target a specific market? Need to know which data segments work better for your campaign? Want the best audience recommendations?