- Become a programmatic data expert. Understand and be able to discuss intelligently all Eyeota data sets and how they should be best used to maximise campaign efficiency.
- Respond to incoming data requests from programmatic buyers, providing timely well thought out responses that help drive increased data usage, whilst also providing best in class client service.
- Analysing usage data and generating ideas, which help increase data adoption.
- Analysing data usage across strategic accounts and provide the team with actionable insights to take to market.
- Proactively build audience data proposals for strategic accounts. Working closely with the General Manager for SEA.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-
paced, constantly-evolving team environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
Desired Skills and Experience
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages particularly Excel
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial in nature
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A passion to work within and become and expert across the advertising technology industry